Wednesday, September 28, 2005

HumpDay

Well, the playdate was cancelled. The one little girl woke up sick today (she'll miss school too) so we'll do this another day. One of Cat's other friends came over and they've been playing all morning. I just finished cleaning up lunch dishes...soon we'll finish up getting ready for Catherine to go to school.

I started organizing the linen closet yesterday. I've already done 3 loads of laundry today. I need to finish folding the last basket, and run the vaccuum, and yeah, my house is still clean! :) LOL I'm really loving this!

DH just called, he wants to be slackers and skip church tonight and take the kids to the park tonight since it's an absolutly gorgeous day! It got down to 40degrees last night...Loving it!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am cracking up over some of your stuff down below....too funny! I should do my idiosyncrasies too ;)
Happy for you that your mom is coming....that is awesome!
Not sure why your blog shows up a day late sometimes...well, it's not just yours....I need to remember to hit refresh ;)
LOVE milkshakes...so thanks a lot ;) LOL!