Saturday, September 10, 2005

Wearing a Tiara

Okay, so every GirlyGirl has got to have a Tiara right?! Right! I've always loved them, I wanted one to wear on my wedding day. I wanted my baby girl to have one (and my sister Tammy sent Catherine her first Tiara way before Catherine had enough hair to even wear it - it had a hair comb built into it.)

After reading Andie's blog I realized, I needed my own Tiara. :) I think I need to go and buy myself one. As I was tucking my two little princesses in bed tonight I spied Abby's little dress up crown lying on the floor. I grabbed it, placed it on my head and proceded to do our whole bedtime routine. The girls thought I was so funny!

Once I make my way downstairs, Bobby, my lovely husband laughs at me! Well, I'll show him! I grab out my trusty little kodak digital and start snapping away. So much so that my eyes hurt from the flash! It's hard work trying to take your own picture! :) LOL

I'll share a little bit of my silliness with you! :) I hope it makes you smile! I am going to see if the magic of tiara wearing makes cleaning the house easier! :) I think I needed this around 4 when I was cleaning the bathroom! :)







You know, this is so pathetic that I'm actually posting this, but you know what? Sometimes you just have to do something silly that makes you smile! :) I think the only reason this is actually making it into a post is because it's 1:30am. Oh well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather you crack me up.....of course we all need to be silly....and you look adorable! You should do a page on it :)
Love that layout....your desktop, it's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Ooooooh, I want one too. I definitely had to wear one at my wedding. What girl doesn't want to feel like a princess on that day? Well, anyday for that matter.

You look simply gorgeous in yours and I think the pics turned out great!!