Monday, September 19, 2005

Mellow Monday

This weekend was busy! Saturday I picked Catherine up from her slumber party. Later that afternoon, I attended my friends Bridal Shower. It was fun!

I didn't take a picture of the wedding card that I made for the new couple, but here's what it said (I attached a pretty layered white flower with a brad onto a creamy white card)

The front:
Love is.....

The inside: (first letter in a different font for more emphasis)
F riendship closer than any other,
O pening your heart to your lover,
R omantic times together,
E verlasting pleasure,
V ulnerability beyond measure,
E ternal treasure,
R ejoicing in each other,

Love is ........forever!


Then, I put in a little letter that I wrote with a bit of advice (she's getting married young...just like I did).


Sunday we went to church, then over to friends for lunch and a relaxing afternoon of just hanging out, while the kids all played together.

Today I cleaned the house back up from the tornado that ran through here saturday (known as the kids and DH while I was out). I also did laundry. Well, started to anyways...Abby locked us all out of her bedroom so all their clothes were unatainable. :(

Catherine had to bring snacks for her and all her classmates today...so I had all 26 lil' baggies made up for her. She wanted to get out of the house and go to the mall this evening...but it's too late for that...so perhaps tomorrow we'll go to the fun park (the Imagination Station) or to the mall when it opens at 10 before her school starts.

I have lots of laundry to do still though, since I only got 2 loads done! Last week was crazy and I didn't keep on top of it! (I hate when I do that...or should I say "don't" do that!) :) LOL

Have you seen this yet? Check this out...especially if you blog! :) I'm working on my 43 things.

No comments: