Thursday, September 22, 2005

I am tired!

Monday may have been mellow...but the rest of this week has been so busy!
Until just now, I've only sat down once and for less than 30 minutes! If you saw the girls room and their closet now though, you'd understand! :) It looks amazing!

I hope my new system (toys in sterlite boxes w/lids in the closet) will keep the room cleaner (well, longer than what it takes them to mess it up now) :)

Do you realize that since Catherine started school the last week of August, she has not had a repeat in her wardrobe?!? This kid has way to many clothes! Oh yeah, my laundry is almost all cought up too! :)

I've still got to work on altering my dress for the MMDP Saturday night.

We've got to get a gag gift for our friend that's turning 40 (surprise party tomorrow night)

That's it for now...more stuff to do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather
Good for you I need to do a major cleaning like that in the boys room aka tornado valley. Hope you have fun at your dinner!
shan

Anonymous said...

I *need* you Heather! I so need to have somebody come and help me! I actually took a carload of stuff to various organizations to donate and some to the dump! I still have major work to do but I will do it! I want to stop and do your cj.....soon I hope! I have my girls in their rooms cleaning (huh!) right now and they are doing it but certainly won't get it done before we need to leave. I gave them 1.5 hours to do their rooms, they have literally been busting their butts to do it but have a loooooong way to go and time's up! I said, 20 minutes extra....but that's it. I know it won't be done but I had to motivate them to get a move on! I so need to get my house/life/family back in order, and *that* is why I *need* you ;)
....oh, and have fun at the dinner :)