Friday, September 09, 2005

Here comes the weekend!


My new 1280x800 wallpaper for my desktop. The left side is blank intentionally so I can see my icons easily. I used Rhonna Farra's April set from 2Peas (& Feb's Cherish overlay), and silly birdnut's ribbon border.


This weekend is a full one. I've got to go grocery shopping today for a dinner party we're having on Sunday. Saturday we're going to finish putting up trim molding and paint the living room.

I guess I should take a few "before" pictures...I've already rearranged the room to the way it will be set up for awhile.

Also on Saturday I want to take the girls to My Gym for their anniversary celebration. Catherine took gymnastics last year and really loved it. I'll see what they have to offer. They have a parents night out once a month, which sounds really great. I'll have to see what the price is though.

We're planning on buying a hybrid car for our next vehicle purchase (especially now with the prices of gas!) so I need to keep that in mind. We're trying to cut back on some spending...so it's a balance! :)

Now, I've got to get my grocery list ready!

No comments: