Saturday, September 10, 2005

My Gym


Today we went to "My Gym" for their 3rd year Annv celebration Open House.
With bringing in the advertisement that was mailed to me, I got a free lifetime membership for the girls to come in and play once a week, and other little benifets. We enjoyed free Brusters Ice Cream, the girls got a balloon, and played in their gym.

They had so much fun! Our girls are little monkeys!

I signed them up for a sibling class. Once I got home I realized that it's on the same day as MOPS, which I plan on attending this year.
So I have to remember to call and reschedule their gymnastics for another day.

They have a parents night out once a month, where for 3 1/2 hours they watch and etertain your children so you can go out! How cool is that? It's only $45 for our 2, which really isn't that bad when you conisder they'll be playing, having a snack, doing a craft, have story time, singing & dancing, etc... :)

We didn't paint the living room since I figured it was too much work before our dinner party tomorrow after church...so hopefully on Monday I'll get it painted! I'll update when it's done! I'll also share the before/after pictures! :)

I hope your having a great weekend everyone!
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Sidenote:
I took one of those pop up IQ tests and here's what it said when I was done:

Congratulations, Heather!Your IQ score is 122

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others. Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

So in otherwords...they're politly saying that I suck at math! :) LOL!!! :)

No comments: