Monday, September 26, 2005

Wow, what a weekend!

Friday
  • Clean House
  • New babysitter for tonight
  • Surprise 40th Birthday part for a friend (stayed out way too late, time flies when you're having fun!) We roasted Tim pretty good! We all brought some great gag gifts! (We brought Balloons with a sympathy card, "Just for Him" hair color, Ben Gay, Lysol that eliminates "Old Man" odors, Prunes, baby food (altered label for the elderly), medicine (mini M&M's...each color for a certain symptom...blood pressure, aching bones, gas, diarrhea, constipation & the blue pill for "you know!") It was great!

Saturday
  • Apple Festival
  • Sew my Flapper Dress
  • Go to Murder Mystery Dinner (it was so much fun, my sides still hurt from laughing so hard)

Sunday
  • Church - Block party (carnival & picnic games)
  • Friends came over after dinner

and now for today....

Monday

  • Clean House
  • Get Catherine ready for school
  • Go to Library
  • Dentist Appt for me

Tuesday should be normal and calm...Wednesday morning we're having a play date here. The girls are excited about that.

I've been keeping the house really clean, and I love it! I hope I can keep it up! :) It feels so good to come home to a clean house, or to have it nice and clean when friends drop by unexpectedly.

I have lots of little projects to do though. My linen closet is in terrible condition. If my mother were to see it, she wouldn't believe that I could let it get that way! :) I need to take it one shelf at a time I guess! :)

I still need to paint the living room!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather you have been one busy girl! Sounds like an awesome weekend! Did you take a picture of you in the flapper dress? I'd love to see it :)
My dream is to have my house as clean as yours....so I could come home to it!