Tuesday, September 27, 2005

My Mom is coming

...to visit us in just 20 days! :) Yeah!!!! My main goal is to have the living room painted before then...it won't happen during any weekend because they're all full. So it will have to happen during the week somehow! I'm really getting excited to see her too. She hasn't been here in over 3 years. The girls are excited too! They love their Nana. (To be honest they love all their grandparents...it's great that they have all 4, I just wish they could see them more often! Right now they're lucky if they see each other once a year.)

We've got a play date here at the house tomorrow morning. I'll make banana bread & coffee for me and Jenn, hopefully all the kids won't destroy the girls room. I cleaned it up last week, and so far, every night we clean it back up and it's maintaining itself pretty good. My girls are getting better at keeping their room clean. They think it's a game, and really they enjoy being able to find what they want and having room to play with it. It's not so overwhelming to them anymore. I think it all has to do with having containers with lids, instead of just open tubs.

You know what I really want? A big chocolate milkshake. I really, really, really want one! There isn't any icecream here at the house, and I don't want to leave the house at 10:30 just to go get one either...I don't need to be eating one so late. I haven't had a milkshake in so long...I can't even remember the last time. Hmmm..... ...do you want one now? Yeah, I'm evil, I know it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, pure EVIL! So excited your Mama is coming!!