Friday, September 16, 2005

MOPS was great!

Thursday morning the girls and I went to check out a local MOPS group (Mothers of Preschoolers). It was awesome! The women were really nice (some more than others) too.

I got both girls into their little classrooms. I found where I needed to be (the church that this is held at is huge! They have a gym which is larger than the one at Catherine's school!

We had an ice-breaker game, then we played Bunco! Did you hear that?! Bunco! You know the game that I've said for the last 2 years that I've wanted to play!?! I couldn't believe it! I hope that's just a sign of things to come...meaning that this will be great! I hope it's worth the $ that I payed to join this group.
(Now I NEED to find a Bunco Group in our area...or start one!...I've got to play it again...it was so much fun!)

There will be a speaker next time then we'll do a craft. We were offered a great breakfast & coffees/teas. It was a wonderful morning!

...Today I had to go to Toy's R Us & Linens n' Things for gifts. I took Catherine to her birthday slumber party that she was invited too. I stayed, because they invited us to stay so that Abby could participate in the games/crafts/cake/opening gifts, etc... Then we headed home.

tomorrow morning we go pick KitCat back up...I'm hoping to stop in at an antique store that near their house (45 minutes away). So Bobby should come with me to keep me from buying way to much stuff! :) LOL

I've got a bridal shower for a friend of ours (her name is Heather too) :) I've got to do a streets & maps thing tonight to know where I'll be going tomorrow.

So far it's a great weekend....I hope yours is to!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather one of our many nicknames for Katie (Kathryn) is Kit Kat :)
I'm happy your MOPS group went well! A friend of mine always used to go and she loved it! Never had one close to me when my girls were younger and now I have found other things. Played Bunco once and had a blast...hope you find a group :)
Hope the party went well and enjoy the shower!