Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Flowers for his 3 girls

My husband is the best, and here's one more thing to prove it! :)

He came home with 3 dozen little roses for his 3 girls! :) How sweet is that?!

I love getting flowers for no reason, just because he loves me. This was extra special because he gave our 2 beautiful girls their own dozen roses. So special! They loved them! They smiled from ear to ear, and gave Daddy big o'kisses! :)



I love fresh flowers in the home. No silk flowers in my house!


I felt so un-deserving though. Yesterday, I was out of the house all morning/afternoon helping a friend run errands (they only have 1 vehichle and her husband had to have it, and she couldn't cancel her appointments, so I was glad to be able to help her out), then when I got home I didn't feel good, so I didn't have dinner made, and we ordered chinese.

Today I was supposed to go grocery shopping, but just couldn't...so it didn't get done. (Maybe tomorrow?) I was cleaning the kitchen when he came home. He got home early today, because he went into the office like at 5 this morning!

Tomorrow I'm going to MOPs (Mothers of Preschoolers), then I'll get Catherine off to school. Then I can go grocery shopping. Back home to unload and get Catherine off the bus. Then we need to go get a birthday present (Catherine's invited to a slumber birthday party) and a wedding present (one of the girls I used to teach in teen group is getting married - her bridal shower is this Saturday). If I have time I'll come up with some type of scrapbook gift. We'll see, this is a crazy busy week.

For now, I'm enjoying all these beautiful flowers in my home, that my wonderful husband brought home for his 3 girls! :)

No comments: