Wednesday, September 14, 2005

AAM (All About Me)

Got this from Cami

1. What is your occupation? Currently...Mother (SAHM)
2. What are you listening to right now? TV in the background; documentary on sugar
3. What was the last thing you ate? Key Lime Pie
4. Do you wish on stars? I sure do!
5. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I'd go with Pink!
6. How is the weather right now? humid...ugh....
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My sister Teresa
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? (grabbed from Cami's blog) Absolutely!!!!!
9. Favorite drink? Mocha Latte
10. Favorite sport(s) to watch? Gymnastics & Cheerleading compititions
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Oh yeah! Since I was 12! Currently, I'm only sporting highlights
12. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Yes; Glasses, working up the nerve to get contacts (I have issues with anything coming near my eye)
13. Pets? Nope! Well....we do have a new goldfish.
14. Favorite Month? I actually have 2; April & December - I love the entire Christmas Season!
15. Favorite Food(s): I won't lie, I have a killer sweet tooth! That being said, I'm a very picky eater, although if you ever had me over, you'd never know it because my Mom & Dad raised me right! :)
16. What is the last movie you watched? I can't even remember! I want to say The Notebook, but I know we've seen several movies since that one....but that's the only title coming to my mind.
17. Favorite day of the year? hmm....? I'm not sure...I love birthdays...so I'll go with 1/11, 6/4, 7/26 & 8/10! :)
18. What was your favorite toy(s) as a child? I remember loving an "Ice-Cream" doll, "My Buddy & Kid Sister", Strawberry Shortcake & friends, CareBears, My lil' Ponies, Cabbage Patch kids & Barbies.
19. Fall or Spring? Spring
20. Hugs or kisses? Both!
21. Cherry or blueberry? Cherry!
25. When was the last time you cried? Oh, I can't remember....but I'll go with the last time I had a bad PMS day! :)
26. What is on the floor of your closet? Nothing...wait, there's 1 tub of maternity clothes that needs to be given away.
27. Who is the friend you've had the longest? Sadly, I haven't kept in touch with my childhood friends. Do cousins & sisters count? If not...I'll go with Lisa & Ruth
28. What did you do last night? PTO Picnic was Monday night, Church was tonight, but Tuesday (last) night, was a nice stay at home night...which was a mix of TV, Net & talking with hubby.
29. What is your Favorite Smell? (Cami, I love the smell of honeysuckles too, I grew up with several bushes the red and the yellow variety...yum!) Vanilla, and an apple pie baking in the oven (and/or chocolate chip cookies)
30. What inspires you? God
31. What are you afraid of? Dying before I'm finished doing what I "need" to do; My girls getting hurt
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburger? Let's go with spicy!
33. Favorite car? Mazda Miata...such a sexy car!!!
34. Favorite dog breed? West Highland White Terrier and other small cute dogs
35. Number of keys on your key rings? 2 - I like a very light key chain.
36. How many years at your current job? 5 as a mom, 9 as a wife :)
37. How many states have you lived in? 3
38. How many cities have you lived in? 6
39. What is your all time favorite movie? Recently I'm not sure...so I'll go with "Overboard" since I tend to watch it anytime it comes on tv! :)
(It stricks me odd that there isn't a 40th question...so here comes a new one!)
40. Favorite Vacation spot? I always love going to the beach, I love the smells/sounds of the shore!

If ya read this ya gotta add it to your blog (cause I said so...)...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore the beach too...

AND PARIS!

Cami

Rhonna said...

this is great...fun to read more about you!;)
R

Anonymous said...

Heather your husband is a sweetie! Love that he not only brought flowers for you, but for your girls! So fun!
I love the aam's......maybe I'll do it on my blog. We'll see ;)
Hope things are well...you definately had a crazy busy week!