- My Mom had a bit of a heart scare, but it turns out everything is fine (after a pointless surgery after all - Thanks Doctors!) thank goodness!
- Family Fun Day (School Carnival) was a successful event - the kids had a blast! See pictures below.
- I updated my desktop, and since I have Shabby Princess and Shabby Miss Jenn's there's one for my desktop and one for the girls profile. :)
- Bobby and I celebrate our 12th anniversary this weekend. It was 12 years ago today that he proposed to me.
- It's time to turn in the Van and get a new vehicle...so working on that.
- Abby's is getting a little extra help in school to strengthen her verbal and written communication and she's now getting speech therapy.
- Catherine is doing great in school as usual - she's in her 2nd week of swimming classes at school. She dove into 12 ft off the high dive and was very proud of herself.
- I'm working on the school yearbook trying to make my deadline - very stressed out as other things are going on at the same time.
- We bought Abby a dresser for her room - it's white and shabby chic (love it)
- Spring needs to arrive!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Wow, this month is flying by...so much is going on so I haven't updated in awhile.