Thursday, September 01, 2005

Fun links ...shopping

Just for fun.....10 things I really like and/or want :)

  1. Dining Table & Chairs I'd love that dining room table. Right now we have a nice oak with a butterfly leaf...but a round table would work better in our space.
  2. Pretty File Folders I have some Mary Engelbreit file folders...I love these too!
  3. Mini chest Of course I'd alter it and make it pretty!
  4. Toile Fabric I've got some red....planning on getting some in black for the downstairs bathroom.
  5. Basic Grey paper Can you believe I still haven't gotten 1 single sheet of this yet? When I placed my Birthday order, they were all out of it! :(
  6. Message Center I want something like this (in white) to hold all the school info/mail, etc... Great way to keep things accessible and yet looking good!
  7. Canvas Laundry basket I've got collapsible hampers...but this is just so cool & funky I think I need this too!
  8. Ribbon Who doesn't love ribbon?!
  9. Eiffel tower replica Yep, my Paris bathroom wouldn't be complete without one!
  10. Pink mixing bowls I've got a million mixing bowls but I don't have pink ceramic ones!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1st off Heather....what a beautiful song you have playing on your blog!
2nd, you are an enabler...'nuff said! ;) LOL
3rd....I, too, love fall.....and need to start digging out the fall decorations.
4th....our living room is painted, we have new furniture, but no curtains or decorations yet....it's kind of a mess at the moment...need to fix that ;)