Thursday, August 25, 2005

We're meeting the Teacher today.

This morning Catherine gets to meet her teacher and visit her school for the first time. She's excited too!

I have to track down an old phone number to a Dr's office we used when we first got out of the Army....they didn't have record of Catherine getting the chicken pox vaccine. I know she had it though, because Bobby's never had the CP, so I remember worrying that he might get it twice, when C and when A had the vaccine. I've got 2 days to have them find the proof and fax it into my Dr's office before school starts on Monday! What fun! :(

They're always pretty booked at the Dr's office...they've had her school forms for weeks...they thought she didn't need any shots...then they call me to tell me she needs them....so the scheduled her with just the nurse for her shoots....that's why I'm so last minute with this if you're wondering. Whew!

I didn't get my hair cut or go to the DMV yesterday, so that's on the agenda today. Then at 7 tonight, we meet with the principle & teacher for our first mtg.

No comments: