Thursday, August 25, 2005

She's getting so big!

I can't believe how big Catherine really is. When she first put on her new jeans (I haven't seen her wearing jeans all summer) I couldn't believe how old she's looking now. She's not my baby anymore! I hope I don't cry on the first day of K! :)


Me & the Girls outside before we head to school to meet Catherine's new Teacher & see her class room. Great picture of Catherine, poor Abby was close to the camera, so she looks a little silly! :)


Catherine doing an "air guitar" in her school hallway (where did she learn that?!). She's sporting a new outfit from Old Navy & her new Barbie shoes!

We meet the teacher, Mrs. Reese, got to see her classroom, and see lots of other kids...Catherine will be the pm K class...so it was hard for her to get to know her classmates before Monday. Cat's happy, excited & a little nervous. When we first walked up to the classroom door Catherine wispered "Mom, what's my name again?" LOL poor girl.....she tells strangers her full name, my full name, etc... but she got a little shook up I guess! :) I didn't expect that, since she's not shy 1 ounce! :)

My New Hair cut before going to PennDot...my drivers liscense isn't that great...I've got fat head syndrome! LOL :) I have to give it to Harrisburgs PDot...they're so organized that you can pop in and out of there so quickly!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so big Heather and so cute. Love that she forgot her name that is so precious. love the pics and I think the one of you is great. How can our little girls be going to K. Crazy I tell ya.

Anonymous said...

love the haircut and omgosh it's really happening! good luck with kindergarten :) She looks so grown up!

Anonymous said...

Catherine and Abby are so cute! Do you want to be in my club house? I cannot ever forget that. Awesome site girl, you should do this professionally!
~Troy