Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Errands while Catherine is at school

This afternoon, once Catherine goes to school, Abby and I have some shopping to do. Not the fun shopping either (thankfully not grocery shopping). It seems like I'm out of almost all my cleaning supplies, so we'll be stocking up.

I'd like to get a new table cloth as well. I don't use one, but maybe it would be nice to start using one...especially since we rearranged furniture, you see the table more prominent now. I'd like to get chair cushions...but the girls still spill so I'm not sure...we'll see. :)

I also need to get some red candles to replace the green & lilac ones that were in the living room.

I still haven't painted the living room walls. We'll be camping in Delaware this weekend, so it will just have to wait until we get back.

I digress....so I have to make sure I don't take long shopping, since now I have to make sure I'm home by a certain time. Abby has loved walking down to the corner where the school bus stops. I've finally meet a few more neighbors too. There are 2 more kindergarteners that live right here, that we never knew before (they just moved here this summer). :)

No comments: