Friday, August 12, 2005

Girls Night Out! :)



Tonight I meet up with 2 of my best friends Lisa & Ruth. We went into Harrisburg and had dinner & watched a drama group do "imprompto comedy" then we went to a great local coffee house. We had such a great time just talking and catching up. It's been such a busy summer for all 3 of us...and it's only going to get busier once school starts up here at the end of the month.

Oh, here's the flowers that I received on my birthday Wednesday...

As for Bobby and the girls? My wonderful husband not only watched our girls, but also a neighbors kid while they went out to eat dinner tonight before their granddaughter flew back to Texas.

Tomorrow/Saturday is scheduled to be a day of home improvement projects!

Shopping Purchases:
  • New curtain rod
  • Kitchen Shutters
  • Rattan Blinds for the Study
  • wire (cable job)

To Do:

  • Open Cable up in opposite wall in living room
  • Re-arrange Living room (including moving piano)
  • Re-arrange Study
  • Install new curtain rod - living room
  • Install new shutters - kitchen
  • Install new blinds - study

Okay, that's enough for one day! :) Honestly though, there's tons of work to do though. We still have one wall in the kitchen that needs wallpaper put up on. Did I ever share what it looks like? If not, here it is. :) (mind you, we re-did the cabinets last summer and put up the wal-paper last Aug...it's been a year already??? Man how the time flies!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

catching up with you via your blog H! I am so very sorry I missed your birthday :( I hope it was wonderful...your cake looks amazing! I must tellyou....you are one of the sweetest people I have yet to meet. I want to be like you when I grow up! So thoughtful and caring....and I think your girls will be like you as well. God bless you!