Friday, August 05, 2005

It's Friday Night

Today, we went shopping...

Catherine got her first packpack! She picked it out herself, and is so proud of it! :)

I got the coolest little lunch pail tin from Michaels...did you all see this that Jen made? It's so awesome. I'll be working on my own little project...I think I'll make it to hold cards that I've made...but not 100% sure.

I somehow lost $10 out of my purse today...lots of stores...so who knows where...so somebody else had a "happy" day at my expense! :( Good for them though...I hope they'll use it for something fun.

I guess I'm on strike...because my house is a disaster area and I have no desire to clean it (which is not normal...I usually can't stand for it to get messy, especially going into the weekend!) But here I sit....doing nothing productive! Perhaps tomorrow I'll feel like it! :) I do want to remember to go to the Farmers Market...then the grochery store for other food...I know I should have taken care of that before Saturday (what was I thinking?) but I didn't feel like grochery shopping either! This is not good...I hope it's not a new pattern! :) LOL
I do think it has something to do with the fact that I bought myself some new scrapbook goodies and started a project (ahem...or two). The creative juices are flowing...and well....you just can't stop it! :) So...I'll apologize here and now to my loving and kind DH that will undoubtably read this (isn't he sweet?....except when he makes those (um...what's the word) "?" comments...like me being to aggresive & things LOL).

Found a coffee type personality thing...and hey, I love Frappacino's too! My wonderful FIL sent us Rival's Snow Cone Maker....oh man, do I love this little machine! Besides making the "snow cone" (tons of sryups to choose from too, although I can't find the root beer flavor that he had in AL), I now shave all my ice for my soda's, for my iced coffees that I make, for mixed drinks (Oh yeah!). This machine just totally rocks!!!!!!! If you love crushed ice...you have to buy this thing! ...I should be payed to endorse this I "love" this so much! :)
You Are a Frappacino

At your best, you are: fun loving, sweet, and modern

At your worst, you are: childish and over indulgent

You drink coffee when: you're craving something sweet

Your caffeine addiction level: low
I've searched the b&n and have come up with a long list of chic lit I'd like to read. :) Way to many! All Chic Lit too! :) Yeah, I'm a shallow reader...(okay, not always...I do like other books...but hey it's the summer!!! For a little while longer anyways!)

EDITED TO ADD: I checked out a book by Sue Margolis....I couldn't get into it. So books by her are now off my list! I guess in Chic Lit, I like the story told in first person. The book I read just didn't flow well, and I didn't care for it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute backpack! I just talked my 3 into using the same ones from last year. They're fine with that. Happy weekend!!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute that she got her 1st backback!
If I had any of the books, I'd send them to you! I can't believe I don't even have one!
I can't wait to see *YOUR* lunch pail Heather :)
Hope things are well!!

Anonymous said...

First backpack. All the firsts. Exciting year. Have the camera ready. I KNOW YOU WILL! I've never read any chick lit either... Might have to give it a go at your recommendation. After I finish WAR & PEACE! Ha! J/K! Cannot wait to see your pail. Jen's project was 2DIE4. I even peamailed her. Dont' do that often... SO good though. Love ya Heather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cami