Thursday, August 11, 2005

Just another day...

We had errands today again, I picked up a few cute things for the girls room.

Hancock Fabrics opened up in a new shop here, and I got a beautiful fabric that I'm going to make drapes out of for our living room. Since it's their grand opening, I got it at 50% off! That rocks, because had I gone to Jo-Anns last week and bought it, it would have cost me over $50 :)
I'm looking forward to making these. I want to get a new curtain rod while I'm redoing the living room. Right now I've got a cream colored rod-iron rod...I want to get the black rod-iron rod & rings. Maybe I'll go back out tomorrow...I'll check Hancocks & Linens & Things.

Tomorrow night I'll be going out with my friends Ruth & Lisa for a "girls night out"/my birthday combo! :) I'm looking forward to it.

This evening we're going over to another friends house for a small birthday party for their daughter Ellen (Catherine's friend).

My house is nice & clean again! :) I've got a ton of laundry to do tomorrow though. I don't know why it get's away from me every week. Each week I think I'll stay on top of it and it will be just a simple cycle...but I guess I get burned out from 1 major day of laundry that I don't want to touch it for several days! :) I need to get better about that!

We got another letter from the school that Catherine will be attending at the end of this month. We have all the special dates that the PTO has scheduled. That's nice to have it already!

I'm almost done with the mini album that I'm working on for Catherine to keep in her backpack (bus #, picture of her teacher, our phone # & address, etc...). I've made a lot of progress on the lunch pail tin that I bought. It looks really good so far, and I'm loving it! :) I'll share pictures later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay~I wanna see the curtains, the lunch pail and your dd's book. I made a gazillion things today. Playing catch up! Your enthusiasm makes me smile. Wished we lived closer...

Hugs,
Cami