Sunday, August 28, 2005

The official end of summer!

Well, this weekend marks the official end of our 2005 summer! We've had a great summer and it went by pretty fast! We decided to start a new tradition and do something really special that's lots of fun the weekend before school starts.

We went to Knoebels Amusement park on Saturday. We didn't tell the girls what we were doing, they didn't know where we were going or when we'd ever get there! :) They were so surprised, and had a great time! We rode rides, played games, ate food & cotton candy! :)


(Shabby Princess Carnival Digi set)

When Catherine gets on that school bus tomorrow, it's a mark of a new beginning, so I celebrate her last few pre-school moments with happiness, excitement, nervousness and a little trepidation. I guess I'm just afraid my "baby" will grow up too fast! :)

Thanks to my wonderful husband...he got these clips up online for me....
I just had to share some video clips I took with my digital camera. They're really cute! The first one is the girls riding the Kiddie Whip ride...It's cute! The girls were really brave for all the rides with just one exception...(Abby wasn't scared of a single thing!) Now for something really funny... :) you've got to watch this one! :) It's a froggie bouncy type ride, the kids are supposed to shot "Ribbet, Ribbet, Ribbet" as they bounce their way down. Mind you that Catherine is 5 years old...the biggest kid on this ride! It was so hilarious!!!! Abby was smiling and really enjoying herself...then started looking away as if she didn't know Catherine (it was as if she was embarrassed of her!) :) Too cute! :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

If anybody happened to save the video clips of the girls from Knobels, please let me know. I didn't realize they were stored on Comcast - when we made the swtich we lost the videos....and that was several computers ago :(