Wednesday, August 10, 2005

It's my Birthday today!

Help me celebrate, and eat a special treat today! :)

I ran around doing several errands yesterday, got my cake, came home prepared dinner, visited with my friend/neighbor, DH came home late from work. The family thought I should have my cake last night since tonight we'd be going out to eat. So here I am after a long day with no make-up, hair a mess, but you know what....that's me! :)

You know what? 28 candles all aglow makes a pretty warm fire! I made my wish and blew them all out with one breath. :)

I can't forget to call my twin sister and wish her a happy birthday this evening! :) I hope her family does something special for her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday you sweet thang! I am a horrible, cruddy friend! Please, forgive me! Your package is in the mail in the AM. I think everybody and their dog and their babies have birthdays this month and I'm a bit behind. Now don't feel bad for having an August birthday just because I'm complaining! LOL! J/K! Your cake looks delicious and you look lovely. 28?!! SHUT UP! I just found photos of me at that age...from a decade ago. I WAS HOT! So are you! Love ya H and happy belated birthday from someone who cares a lot.

Love,
Cami