Monday, August 22, 2005

Weekend Wedding was Wonderful :)

:) So, this weekend we went to a morning wedding of our friends Justin & Jenni.
Among other things Justin raises goats, and Jenni is a horseback rider. So their wedding had a very fitting country theme. It was so beautiful, it was overcast (which we all know is great for pictures) with a slight threat of rain...but luckily it didn't rain. The trees & grass was such a lush green, the backdrop was set up with hay bales, old wagon wheels and other country farm tools...really cute!
I didn't get a really perfect picture...because I didn't want to interfer with the photographer...but here's a few pictures...

After most people had left, the guys had some fun, and all brought out their holsters & handguns. The pictures from this came out really good! I also turned it into sepia toned. I plan to get 5x7 prints and give it to each guy. :) I think they might like that! Oh, I plan to put it in a rough wooden frame...maybe alter it up in some way to make it unique too. :)

We enjoyed the day, the girls enjoyed themselves & the cake! :) I felt really bad for Jenni though, she's pregnant and due in a few months, apperantly she fainted a few times before the wedding started then she got sick during the ceremony. All went well though, and they're very happy with each other!

-------> Oh, on other news.....

I recieved an awesome belated birthday card from Cami, and a package full of goodies! You are so sweet Cami...I loved everything you sent! You made my day!!! I really appreciated it! :) Thank you!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather that is so cool....I love the picture and I'm sure the guys would love one! Fun wedding and I am happy the weather cooperated for pictures :)