Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Pictures of Altered Projects

Click the picture to see better details.



I have finally taken pictures. Now, can you see how much fun I've been having? I've been altering everything I can get my hands on! :) LOL

Top Row:
  • Wooden Flower pot; this will hold bulky tools like my dymo labeler.
  • Card Box; this was the box that a gift set from Bath & Body Works came in. Now I'll keep "blank" cards/env that will be used to make cards with later.
  • Food Tin Cans; Pen, Scissor, ruller, etc... holders :)
Bottom Row:
  • Wooden hinged box; I think I'll put cards that I've made and are ready to be sent, or either special cards that have been given to me in here.
  • Bulletin Board; This was on clearance at Michaels for only $5!!! It's supposed to be used in the kitchen (I covered up the Italian guy holding food). This will hang by my workspace so I can pin up layout ideas, quotes, inspiration, etc..
  • Wooden Tea Box; This has one big open spot and two small sections inside this. I think I might use this for my Paints and foam brushes.

This was so much fun! I'm going to post these over at 2Peas, where I'll add all the detail information. :) I found 3 of these containers at a yardsale for a total of 45 cents!!!!!
Edited to add: I added links to each item at 2peas.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL! I am so into altering right now! You did a gorgeous job!!

Cami