Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day for all you Mom's!



I hope you all have a great Mother's Day today. Enjoy yourself and your family!
Tell me what you did today, I'd love to hear all about it!

Today we went to church then out to eat at Ruby Tuesdays (love that place). Afterwards we went to Home Depot - doesn't every Mom love shopping for lawn fertilizer & Deck sealer? :)
Next stop - Rita's Itailian ice & gelatis. Yum. I had cappuchino cream gelati of course! Passion Fruit, Blueberry & Cherry was the choices for the rest of the family.

Now, Dad's taking a nap, Abby just woke up from her Nap...Catherine & I are outside playing (well, I'm playing on the laptop!) ;)...Now both girls and I are off to go on a walk!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too! Sorry I am a day late. I love the look of your website. Great banner!