Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Pamper Yourself!

If you can sneak away from your day - even if it's less than a half hour - pamper yourself. You'll feel better about yourself and you'll be in a better place to deal with your family!



Yesterday I could not shake a headache... so after dinner was done I told the family that I was slipping away for a few minutes to take a bath.

The tub was filled with luxurious bubbles, the music was playing, and I had my new copy of CK in hand to read and pass the time away. I was transported to another place and it was nice!
Afterwards, I gave myself a pedicure, I cleaned all my jewelry, and just felt completely pampered.

I felt so relaxed, comfortable and happy. It revitalized me, I vaccumed the floors, folded a load of laundry then snuggled with my hubby!

So, be a BUBBLE BATH DIVA today!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather I *need* a bath....my friend says she thinks I need to escape to the bath all the time!
Happy you pampered YOU!