Monday, May 02, 2005

The Credenza revealed!




Here is what I started with...well after I started priming I realized I should take a picture! So, now you see what I've been talking about.
I salvaged this "beauty" LOL from the curb. I drove by a house it was on the curb (they just had a yardsale) and I asked if they were just throwing it out...so long story short - I got this for FREE!!! It has sat in my house for 3 years with this "blue" finish (it had a wash finish - that's not dirt in the creavaces!). It's been long overdue for a fresh coat of paint! :)

It was a huge pain in the butt to paint...but it came out quiet nicely if I do say so myself! What do you think? I'm loving it! I think it looks like something you'd find at the Pottery Barn or Peir 1! :)




Take a peek at the inside all bright & shiny! :)



I still have to put the hardware back on. But it's painted inside & out - I'll be able to store a lot of my scrapbook goodies in here (not all of course - but the most used stuff anyways). This will go up to my room this week! :) Yeah!


I'm hoping to have all my scrapbook stuff a little organized by NSD and get in some scrapbooking for myself! I haven't done a page for my albums in soo long!
So, this is what I've been up to off and on for the month of April! :) It was loaded down with tons of junk, unloading and putting things in new spots was half the battle! :)

No comments: