Saturday, May 07, 2005

Fun Scrapping Day today!!!!

I spent almost the entire day at 2Peas today. They hosted such a wonderful NSD with fun "crops" full of contests and games. The Garden Girls (Design Team for 2Peas) hosted the "crops" at different times. I made several pages, uploaded a few, and I actually won a Chatterbox page kit! :) I can't wait to get it! :) I love Chatterbox!


Here's the layout that was randomly chosen to win :)

I had a great day today. Tell me how your NSD went! Did you scrap anything?

Bobby & the girls came home this afternoon. It was great having them come back...just a little break does wonders. I was going crazy, short tempered and everything...then after being apart for less than 24 hours, makes you miss them! :) I was glad to hug the girls and play with them. Gave them baths, looked for ticks (camping you know), and they're all fresh and snuggled sound asleep in bed ready for church tomorrow morning.

Even if they didn't get me anything - I've already had a wonderful Mother's Day Weekend!
I love my husband - he's so good....he know's just when I need a break!
I love my girls - they are so sweet....they're so precious and I love them all!

I hope you're all feeling the love from your family and know just how blessed you are if you have children - after all they are a gift from God - you'll not have a better gift here on earth than the love from your child! :)

Good night!

No comments: