Monday, May 02, 2005

Girls Bedroom

November or December last year, we switched rooms with the girls. Here is their new room, all pink! There's still much more to do in their room to make it special as all little girls deserve. But, here is what it looks like right now.



The "A" and "C" came from TJ Max (love that store!)



Notice their toy comparts are practically empty? Well...there's a long story to that, which I'll share later. You can see some Strawberry Shortcake coloring sheets on the folding doors (we colored all day a few weeks ago). :)

This is where my Scrapbook stuff is hiding out right now! See how I'm blocking the doors with the little table? Hoping to keep little hands from it. It's been working so far! :) But if you look real close on the walls, Abby's drawn some artist creations with crayons, pencil & pens! :(



The bookshelf is looking rather shabby...most of their books are in a tub in the closet (that door opens up to their walk in/through closet and then into their bathroom). The cabinet that is holding the tv (for now...I'd like to get the tv up on a wall hinge thing like you see in the waiting rooms in dr's offices.) was one that I've had for years. When Catherine was born, my twin sister Sherri drew the bears on there, and I was painting them...but after I had the baby, I never finished paintint it - so there's another project only 1/2 finished! :) I'll just repaint over the whole thing sometime I'm sure!

Well, there's the tour of the girls room. Hoped you like it! :)

No comments: