Thursday, May 26, 2005

Cherishing the time we have now


Being a Mother to young girls is so wonderful!



  • You get hugs all the time
  • Your kiss can heal any boo-boo
  • Often you're told that you're pretty
  • You get to hear lots of secrets
  • You receive beautiful crayon drawings
  • They look up to you and think you know everything
I know all of this won't last long so I'm cherishing these and many other things while my girls are still young and I'm the center of their world!

I hope that they will always feel comfortable and close enough to me that they'll always come and share their life with me.

Hugs for all you moms with teenagers - I hope you all have a close relationship with your daughters (& sons too!) ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it the best feeling in the world? Part of me doesn't want Miss M to grow up either.