Saturday, April 30, 2005

Rainy Day today

Well, it's been such a rainy day here in PA! So what does that lead to? Laziness and shopping! :) LOL We went out after a good lazy morning and bought (finally!) some good pots & pans - you know Calphalon! :) Wohoo! :)

Our next stop was blockbuster...we got a few movies for the girls, one for DH, and one for me - The Notebook - based on Nicholas Sparks book. Right now the girls are watching Sleeping Beauty. It's so sweet hearing Abby "singing" along with the song "Once upon a dream" wayyy to cute! I wish you could hear it.

We're planning on attending a church that our friends go to tomorrow. It starts at 10:30 vs. 9:30 where we attend - and it's much closer...so it will be nice to have a little extra time in the morning! :)

Our dear Catherine has always been so sensitive (well, both girls actually), the other day she broke my heart...I found her sitting near a corner crying softly. When I asked her what was the matter she said that she was sad because nobody wanted her around. Oh...that just stings me, to think that she could think that! Ohhh I felt just awful. After assuring her that she was loved, wanted, and missed when she was away she felt better. I don't know what made her think that. It was last Thursday I believe, she had spent the afternoon at a friends house playing. I don't know if anything was said there that made her think that, or if it was becuase we (her parents) were busy doing other things that she felt left out. It just hurt me to think that she wasn't loved or wanted for even just a second!

Okay, I can't leave this on a sad note...so, here's an update on my organization...

I've got that blue credenza all primed and painted white now! :) Whohooo! :) It's looking good! I've got to put the hardware back on it. I've now decided that I want to change out the "feet" on it...and it will be ready to move upstairs and into my room. Hey it'd be a good time for you to see what I'm talking about huh? Okay, I'll post some pictures. I'll try to get them up tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your girls are beautiful!

Cami

Anonymous said...

Good for you getting organized H!