Saturday, April 30, 2005

My New Digital Camera


my girls

I've got a new camera and I'm so excited about it! :)

I set up a white sheet and used the sun coming in filtered thru the sheer curtains and got some great photos of the girls. Here's one of them. I'll be scrapbooking some pages with these photos soon.


It's been awhile since I've had a photo shoot with the girls, and we had some fun. I didn't get that many "perfect" photos because one would be looking away while the other was smiling perfectly! You know how it goes! If you've taken a photo shoot lately, tell me about it!

The new camera has an option to take video recordings which is really cool! Can you tell I'm excited?! :) It was a "just on a whim" type purchase. I had needed a new one since last December when our old one broke down on us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ADORE YOUR WORK W/ YOUR NEW CAMERA! ~Cami

Anonymous said...

your girls are just gorgeous! isn't it fun when you have new toys? :)

{r}

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Heather! I keep saying I'm going to do a photo shoot with a backdrop...you have inspired me....enjoy your new camera!