Friday, April 08, 2005

Landscaping time!

Well, I've put away all the "junk" for now (until I get a new piece of furniture). I have to pick up a few supplies and I can prime & paint the credenza. This project will be put on hold for a few days since we need to do some landscape work this weekend.



DH & I will be going shopping for some flowering bushes, hosta's, ornamental grasses, flowers & bamboo to plant around the yard. We came up with a plan that we think will work. We have a hill in our back and side yard, and the forest is encroaching our yard to much, briars are creeping down the slope. We know that bamboo will spread and is hardy, to we plan on planting it on the slope. I just hope that in a few years we won't regret planting it...but right now it's about the only option.




So, tonight Catherine and I were snuggling in a blanket on the chaise lounge (windows were open to enjoy the fresh air and to just air out the house, so it was started to get just slightly cool. It was just a nice moment while we were talking with each other. I leaned down and kissed her forehead and she told me she loved me more than there were animals and just like a circle, because the circle never ends she said! :) Isn't she just so sweet?! :)



Both girls have been sick, must be a stomach bug of some type. Neither one felt like themselves today. I'm hoping they feel better soon...it's no fun being sick - especially on the weekend!

No comments: