Sunday, April 10, 2005

The Yuckies!

Well we went to a local Nursery to get lots of plants (shrubs/flowers). After being out for awhile, all of a sudden I felt terrible! I had to sit down, I felt horrible!!! Since Bobby and I drove seperatly (so we could get lots of stuff in his truck & in my car) he said I should just head home.

I barely made it home. I had to stop twice to throw up, when I got home my neighbors helped me get the girls out of the car and into the house....long story short, I haven't eaten anything since breakfast yesterday, I can't keep anything down (so far, Sprite has been the only thing to stay).

Last night was such a long night...I have been so thirsty that I just can't stand it. It made me think of Terry Shiavo and how bad it must have been for her. :(

Why is it always the weekend that we get sick? Here we had this long weekend, and now Bobby's sick too! We have these plants that need to get in the ground. I'm hoping we have energy to do it tomorrow!

Our poor girls are left to play and destroy the house as best as they can! :) I'm not as nausious this afternoon, so it looks like I'm on the upswing of things!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hugs Heather :( I remember when Johnny and I both got that...and the kids too. It stinks! Feel better soon honey!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, sorry you aren't feeling well, Heather! Hope this round is over soon! Hugs...