Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Tagged with the 2's

I was Tagged by my great friend Shan

2 names you go by
1. Mommie (as Catherine spells it!) LOL
2. Honey

2 parts of your heritage
1. French
2. Irish & Scottish

2 things that scare you
1. The thought that my kids could get hurt
2. Riding in a "tilty" canoe

2 of your everyday essentials
1. Love from my family
2. Ice (I love crunching small ice)

2 things you are wearing right now
1. Kacki's (spelling?)
2. New Earrings!

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment)
1. Casting Crowns
2. Jeremy Camp

2 favorite songs (at the moment)
1. Word of God Speak
2. You Raise Me Up

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love)
1. Trust
2. Humour

2 truths
1. I get "ansy" and have to have "everything" perfect before a party or having guests over.
2. Jesus Christ is my Saviour

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex)
1. Muscles
2. Butt (& my DH has both!)

2 of your favorite hobbies (besides scrapbooking??)
1. Altering items/Paper Crafts
2. Scrapbooking

2 things you want really badly
1. New living room carpet or Pergo flooring
2. 300 mm lens for my Canon Rebel G

2 places you want to go on vacation
1. Paris, France
2. Walt Disney

2 things you want to do before you die
(Shan I loved your answers...they'd work for me too!)
1. Hold my Grandbabies that my girls will someday (very far from now) give me
2. Do something to really make a difference in someone's life.

2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick
1. I love the color pink and all things sparkley!
2. I'm really good at baking and decorating cakes

2 things you are thinking about now
1. Planning my DD's Birthday party
2. Eating a bowl of coffee ice cream right now would taste so good

2 stores you shop at
1. (Since everyone is saying Target (which I LOVE) I'll be different) Kohls
2. Linens N' Thins

Looks like Maureen, Cami & Jackie have all been tagged with this one...so I'm going to pull a blog from the 2Peas List! :) I hope it works! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather, just popped in from your comment on my blog! I've never been tagged before so that was very cool! Thanks for your kind words too. :)