Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Meme Challenge #18 - 5 Things...

Meme Challenge #18 from 2Peas

This is a tough one. There are many things in life that I think if I can't do it perfect, then I won't do it. But other things I have no problem doing them, even if it doesn't turn out perfectly.

List five things you would love to do, if you didn't have to do them perfectly.

Let's see....

  1. Decorate cakes for a living (I love doing this, but getting the icing perfectly smooth is almost impossible for me)
  2. Scrapbook every day

Wow, I can only think of 2 things! I'll have to ponder over this some more

It's been several days, and I still can't figure out what else I'd like to say....What does that say about me?

I guess, I really don't want to do certain things if they're not perfect.....and I don't care if the other things aren't done perfectly! :)

No comments: