Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!!!!!!

We brough the New Year with so much fun - Joe & Jenn threw an awesome party! I drank way to much (I'm paying for that today), we had a ton of mixed drinks (margarita's, strawberry daiqeries, mud slides, etc...) and partied until 4:30 in the morning!

We played pictionary with friends, watched the ball drop with Dick Clark, and I made sure to get my New's Years Kiss from Bobby. :)

I'm off to put the kids to bed. They had fun last night...we hired a babysitter to entertain and keep all the kiddo's upstairs. :) My girls are tired though, they ended up staying up pretty late!

I hope you all have a wonderful New Year!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather you go girl :)
Happy you had fun!
Sad to see Dick Clark but happy too...kwim?
Happy New Year :)