Tuesday, January 17, 2006

& now she's sick!


Catherine woke up this morning with a 103 temperature. I got her dressed and into the Dr's office as soon as they could see her. Poor girl was so red (look, she's brighter than her pink pants!).

They thought she might have strep throat, but it was negative (Thankfully). She has a viral infection, so plenty of rest and fluids (a.k.a. TV, Popsicles, Sprite & Water...much to her delight!) :)

(oh, the second photo, I had to do some "covering up", but otherwise there is not digitally remastering of these photos...her skin was soooo red/pink from her fever)

I was supposed to host a bible study at my house this morning at 10:30, I forgot all about it. I felt terrible that I let everything slip my mind once I saw Cat this morning. Thankfully everyone understood. They had tried calling me but my cell was turned off while I was at the Dr's office. Apperantly they called my DH because they were worried because they knew something was wrong (it's not like to me totally forget something like this, especially since we saw each other Sunday and talked about it).

I was going to post pictures from Catherine's party, but I'll wait until next post.

Saturday we had Catherine's Birthday party.
Sunday we had our Monthly lunch with friends from our old church (trying to stay in touch)
Monday Bobby cleaned out his shed, and my friend Anne came over and finished my wallpaper in the kitchen (one wall needed to be done, and after B & I did the first wall over a year ago, we haven't been motivated to do it...wallpapering stinks!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

poor thing! i hope she is okay Heather!!