Friday, January 27, 2006

Tagged - FIVE

Maureen tagged me...

What were you doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago? Let's see...I was living in Virginia, working at Hallmark. I was dating Bobby, in January we had taken a trip to KY so he could meet my family. (2 months later, we'd get married!)

Five snacks you enjoy:

  1. Chocolate Chip Cookies (Crisp, not soft)
  2. White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
  3. Lay's Original Chips
  4. Coffee Ice Cream
  5. Candy Bars :) Snickers/Twix/Baby Ruth, etc.

Five songs to which you KNOW all the lyrics:

Let me preface this by saying, I love music, but I have a terrible memory, and I'm not that good at singing along with music! I can remember 80% of songs. :) LOL So my choices will seem pretty pathetic! :)

  1. This little light of mine
  2. Happy Birthday
  3. Jesus loves the little children
  4. Hush little baby
  5. We wish you a Merry Christmas


Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

  1. Go to college
  2. Set money aside so my children can go to any college they want to
  3. Get my dream home
  4. Help out our parents and other family members
  5. Give more to church & charities

Five bad habits:

  1. Not planning dinner in advance
  2. Not going to the grocery store often enough
  3. Not sending birthday cards off in time
  4. Letting laundry pile up
  5. Not checking for voicemails

Five things you like doing:

  1. Talking on the phone to family and friends
  2. Impressing others with my baking skills
  3. Scrapbooking
  4. Blogging
  5. Doing fun things with my family
Five things you would never wear, buy, or get again:

  1. A perm
  2. Diapers! :) Yeah I'm done
  3. Wal-Mart Clothes
  4. Horizontal stripes
  5. Off brand Peanut Butter
Five favorite toys:


  1. Laptop
  2. Scrapbook stuff!
  3. Digital Camera
  4. Canon Rebel Camera
  5. Kitchen Aid Mixer

Tagging:
Shan & Cami

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL....I forgot about the perm!

Loved your answers H :)