Thursday, January 12, 2006

My Big girl is 6!

Yesterday Catherine celebrated her 6th Birthday! I can't believe how big she is getting!

We got her a Barbie "2-Wheel" scooter (her first scooter had 3 wheels). Barbie CD Kareokee Machine with 2 Mics, and he Bella/Cinderella Balerenia Dance Mat & DVD. She loved all her gifts! We had a couple friends over for cupcakes and to open her gifts.

Saturday will be her BIG party! :) We got the Pink Poodle package from Birthday Express. I'm not much of a catalog/internet buyer, but I think this is the way I'm going from now on! It wasn't very expensive, and so easy! It arrived so quick and packaged well.

:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHERINE :)
I cannot believe how quickly the past 2 years (can you believe it?) have flown! Amazing! I hope her party goes well! I have not ordered from them but *every*one I know has and loves it! So happy it all worked out :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, by all worked out....I mean the ordering thing.

Anonymous said...

THIS IS SO CUTE!