Saturday, January 21, 2006

Birthday Parties Galore!


We ended up only having 6 girls for Catherine's 6th Birthday! :) Pretty good. :) They all had fun. Catherine was really pleased with the Pink Poodle theme (I loved the Eiffel tower that came with the package!) :) LOL

If you look close you can see the mini double layered 6" cake I made for Catherine. I got a poodle figure and just added swirly pink icing for the topper! :) LOL I was a "mean" mom and wouldn't let her lick off that icing (Yuck!)

The photo of Cat in the circle at top left, is the moment that she made her birthday wish just before blowing out the candles. I wonder what she wished for, I hope it's nice and that it will come true.

I took some cute pictures of Cat and each guests, which will go in the Thank You cards.

Of course this weekend was my great friend Jenn's birthday and my dear friend Ruth's birthday. I'm a little birthday'd out! :) LOL

Friday we went over to Jenn's house and partied with her. I got to bed somewhere in the neighborhood of 2 (I was a good girl, and only had 3 drinks during the party....which was, 6 hrs I guess. Abby has Pink Eye...and woke us up crying at 4:40. I couldn't get back to sleep because then all I could think about was not forgeting something for Ruth's party. Her husband "hired" me as the party planner (w/0 pay!) ;) So I just got up, finished making her gift, took my shower, loaded the car, kids got up, feed them breakfast, and left to decorate the hall.

She was suprised, it was so much fun!!! Everything looked beautiful, everyone had a great time. It was a great time. I'm REALLY tired now though!!! :)

Now...I made an awesome card for Jenn, I wish I scanned it. I altred a wooden "R" for Ruth (her husband teased that it was for Reverse......she backed into something with their new Trailblazer....oops!) Again...I wish I scanned it! I just ran out of time, so it never got done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your dd is so precious. Happy 6th Cat! Nothing I like better than Paris and cake and the nickname CAT! Fab job Heather!

Anonymous said...

The party decor is perfect! I hope her wish comes true also...whatever it is :)
Loved the pics and hope Abby's eye gets better quick!