Friday, January 27, 2006

All in a day!

Catherine came home with this bundle of cards from the 3rd graders that I read to yesterday. That was so sweet of them! It just made my heart melt to read all of their Thank You's. I had read an Amelia Begelia story, so I got a lot of drawings from the book, and what their favorite part was. Soo cute! :)




So... today, I cleaned the microwave out (that's a tough job when tomato sauce goes wild in there!), spent 3 hours cleaning the girls bedroom (which we all know it will only be spotless for a few days!), folded 2 loads of laundry, made dinner, and most important....
..... I FOUND THE CHOCOLATE!!! :) LOL...so here's the story......I placed all the chocolate that was floating around the house from Halloween and Christmas in this tub, then somehow I misplaced the thing! I thought for sure that Bobby threw it out (because you know, we always talk about loosing weight, so I'm sure he thought he was helping me)...but I've been craving dark chocolate....so I've been looking for this tub for a few weeks. Well, tonight I finally found that tub! Sorry my dear husband for ever thinking you could possibly throw it away on me! ;)
...yes, I ate a piece (...okay 3) of Hershey's dark chocolate with almonds Nugget(s).

I finally read 2 chapters of the book we've been reading, Sheparding a childs heart (ch 2 & 3) and filled out the handbook questions. I'm having Lisa & Ruth over in the morning for us to discuss it.

Tonight I went with my friend Anne and we signed our kids up for soccer. The original sign ups were the Saturday of Catherine's Birthday party. Well, there was no way I could do it then. I'm glad they had another night for sign ups. We have to get Catherine sheen gaurds, soccer shorts, socks, cleats and possibly even her own Soccer ball. One of her other friends have signed up too, we made notes on our forms to get them on the same team so we can carpool. I hope they'll have fun, I'm sure they will! Catherine spent all summer kicking the ball around the yard, it's hard to get the ball away from her too! :)

I'm so tired, and need to find some time to rest up...I've got to get over this month long cold! :P

I'll tell you though, I'm feeling so inspired to scrapbook, I hope I can find some time tomorrow to work on Marti's Circle Journal. I haven't scrapped in a LONG time, so it's overdue!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather I have that book...it's one of the ones in the pile to read! Don't have a workbook but if I can actually READ the thing ;) LOL!

LOVE Amelia Bedelia....we all do! She is so funny! Happy you enjoyed reading. It makes me long for teaching again! Books are my favorite part of it.

I remember when Kellyn 1st started soccer.....it's hysterical when the little ones play! Enjoy!!

WOO HOO on finding the chocolate but more than that, on all you got done! You have inspired me to try to get some stuff done!

Hope you can scrap :)