Wednesday, June 22, 2005

VBS the last few days...

I've taken Catherine to VBS (Vacation Bible School) it's from 9am till noon. She's had a blast so far and having a great time with her friends, and seeing some old friends that she meet at a VBS at another church last summer! ;) Looks like I'm not the only mom to VBS hop! :)

On Monday, when we were standing in line to get her name tag and all, Catherine looks around and see's there aren't many parents standing with the kids then looks over at me, curls her finger to motion me to move in closer so she can whisper something. I wasn't sure what she was going to say, but I certainly didn't expect to here what she did say that's for sure. She said "Mom, you're kind of embarrasing me!" what? When did this happen, she's only 5, we weren't supposed to go thru this for another few years! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I've had fun just being out and about with just Abby. It's so much easier with just 1 kid in tow rather than 2. I've gone out with friends for breakfast the last couple mornings. That's been nice too!

I hope everyone's having a great summer!

No comments: