Friday, June 03, 2005

Friday Five; Childhood Revisited....

Here are the Friday Five's question for today June 3rd... (take and put them on your blog and answer them too!) :)

* What things did you enjoy as a child that you no longer do? Swinging on our old tree swing...it was the absolute best!!!
* What things did you enjoy as a child that you still do today? Eat ice cream! :) Occasionally play in the rain (with the girls of course)
* What things do you do now, that the child you were never thought you'd like? Some of the food I'll eat now and enjoy...it practically killed me to eat it when I was young! :) Brocolli, Spinache, etc.. ;) I still won't eat lima beans & brussel sprouts though! :) LOL
* If you could go back to one age and stay there for a while, what would it be? 5 years old, I have some great memories of being young...my sisters and I played forever and the summer days just never seemed to end!
* If you could fast forward to an age (you do get to come back!) for a while, what would it be? 50, so that I can see and play with whatever grandchildren I'll have. :)

No comments: