Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Cross that off the list!

While Bobby was in Florida for a week, I got at least 1 project done! :) I painted the one wall I wanted red (it's the wall leading upstairs), eventually the rest of the living room will be painted a taupe/khaki/tan color. That green color will be replaced with brown, once I select the right shade. I'm hoping to get our carpet cleaned....so after we remove the furniture, and before the carpets cleaned, I want to paint the walls. - Sometime this summer it will be done with any luck! :) Oh, and putting moulding up around the closet door & adding crown moulding! :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your new topper Heather! also, love the color of your wall and congrats on doing it alone!

Anonymous said...

I so love the red. I painted my living room a deep cherry red. It really adds a lot of warmth. Great job on getting it done yourself! Doesn't that feel great!

{r}