Thursday, June 02, 2005

Fresh look

This morning, I finally played around in PSP and made a tag to add to my signature over at 2Peas. I used Shabby Princess' stuff, made my own "h" fabric label. The font is MA Sexy.

I had fun with it, nothing to exciting, but it's something. I also changed my profile picture to a picture of me, instead of the picture of Catherine.


I loved that picture I took of Catherine. She was just a baby, and I was doing one of the thousands of photo shoots I did with her. This photo is actually published in an amateur photography book too, which I'm really proud of! :) I wish I had the money to buy the book when it came out...I've never seen it in print! :( The book was $75 with the pre-order price discount! Ouch! I'm trying to find a link to the book, but can't even find it...I'll keep working on that! :) I'll update if I find it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather I love reading your blog! Loved hearing the car story and adventure with the girls!
Love the new tag...so cute :)