Monday, June 06, 2005

Movies & Soundtrack CJ

Catherine, Abby & I went to the movies and watched Madagascar! :) There was a little humur in there that's not meant for kids, but the girls are young enough, they didn't catch it. :) It was a cute movie. I was suprised that the tickets for all of us was $6 a piece, I thought the matinea was supposed to be cheaper - and childs tickets too. Oh well, we enjoyed ourselves, so it was worth it. :)

The next movie I'd like to see is to go out with a few "girls" and see the sisterhood of the traveling pants....sounds like a good chick flick! :)

______________________________________________

So, tonight I worked on making my list to go into Paula's CJ. Her Circle Journal is "The soundtrack of my life". It's a great CJ and really neat seeing what everyone has done in it. It was neat to really just take a few hours and really reflect upon some of the songs that have made an inpact on my life. Here's what I've come up with so far...I might add a few more, If I realize I've negleted an important one. :)

Soundtrack of my life

  • Somewhere over the rainbow, Judy Garland

  • Me & Little Andy by Dolly Parton
  • Amazing Grace

  • Away in a Manger & Silent Night

  • Everything I do by Bryan Adamson

  • One more try by Timmy T.

  • The Power of Love by Celine Dion

  • The Lady in Red by Chris DeBurgh

  • I Will Be Here by Stephen Curtis Chapman

  • Somewhere out there by James Ingram
  • Going to the Chapel by Bette Midler

  • Butterfly Kisses by Bob Carlisle

  • Hush Little Baby

  • I Can Only Imagine by Mercy Me
  • You Raise Me Up by Selah
So, that's my list. I've also written out what each song means, or why it's special to me. You'll be able to see once I create it, and post it on 2Peas! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine sitting through a movie with John yet!
I want to go to the movies and eat popcorn ;)
Love your soundtrack.....can't wait to see the entry!