Friday, June 17, 2005

Busy days I tell ya!

We have been so busy...just normal good stuff though! :) The good kind of busy! :)

We've gone to pools, picnics, lakes & parties, played outside, played inside, visited with friends, etc...

I've created a little mini album to hold drink recipes :) That was a fun little project! :) I did it digitally, then had them printed at Wal-Mart and slid them down into a little 4x6 photo album (so that spills can be wiped off and the album won't be ruined! :) Yah for me! :) LOL (using Shabby Princess & scanned in some Mod Papers - then modified them slightly) Drinks clipart web-freebie, SM flower brush

Front, Back, Divider Page (1 of several) & Tabs




There are divider pages for drinks on the rocks, frozen drinks, non-alcholic, etc... I'll use page tabs if needed too :)

For the last 2 days the weather has been so beautiful! I've even turned off the air and thrown open all the windows! I love having fresh air in the house! Even more, I love not having hot & humid days! :) LOL

As busy as I've been playing with the girls lately, I've negleted our house. It makes me feel terrible. I hate not having the house in order. Last night I dreamed that there was a terrible accident that caused family & friends over, and even with all the drama of everything I was embarrassed over my house. So I guess my sub-conscious is telling me, to do something about it! :)

We're going to visit my husbands family next month for a week. We're surprising his mom (his dad & sisters know we're coming in though) not my idea, that's my DH's. I would have rather surprised his dad...since you all know how us women are...we like to have things planned! :) LOL Oh well, she'll be pleased and so excited. We haven't seen them since Christmas 2003.
We haven't told the girls yet either...we'll wait till the last minute 1) to help keep the surprise and 2) so we don't have to hear "how many more days, when are we leaving?" etc... :)

Let's see....at my last annual dentist appointment, my dentist told me that I needed to have 2 wisdom teeth removed. Ugh, I'm 27 and have gotten away with keeping them this far...but one has broken through my gums...and that's just asking for trouble he says. So...looks like I've got some calls to make, and will be getting them out here sooner or later! :)

No comments: