Thursday, June 02, 2005

Hubby's Birthday

So my husband is turning a year older this Saturday. The same day he'll be flying out to sunny Florida to Orlando...I'm so jealous! Anyways, he's turning 29, his last year in his twenties...wow we're getting old! (It was 10 years ago this weekend that I graduated high school...ugh)

The girls choose gifts for their daddy, "fun" toys for him to take to the office and fiddle with while he's problem solving/trouble shooting the next melt down! :) This past weekend we went to Bass Pro Shops (this would be my equivalent to a great LSS), he picked up a few things. We found a few really cool novelty items. We got one for DH and one each for his dad for Father's day. They're both over-grown little boys! :) LOL The one gift, is a bug zapper that's just like a tennis racket. He has hours of enjoyment killing mosquitoes, spiders and all kinds of bugs!

I did make a "crafty" gift...I fixed up a snack can for him to keep on his desk at work, it's filled with pistachio nuts. :)

No comments: