Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Bobby was very traditional with his gift of Red Roses and my favorite Chocolates (Rocher's) - Such a sweetheart!

I got the girls little mailboxes from Target and filled them with candy, cards & even a $1 bill. They filled my mailbox (yes I bought one for myself - it's white and not pink though - because I've got a crafty idea up my sleeve (I'm planning on putting cute scrapbook paper & ribbons/flowers etc. on it....perhaps by next year) with tons of cute little notes and sweet sentiments.


The girls and I made cupcakes (for Catherine's classroom party) and cookies (Abby's classroom party - I'm her room mom this year) for Valentines - they're sporting their cute Valentine Heart Tee's from Target too.
Catherine has girls scouts tonight, I picked personal pan pizza's for the girls to eat...Bobby and I will go out to eat (Abby's tagging along - guess she'll just eat dessert!) :)
Happy Heart Day!

No comments: