Thursday, February 21, 2008

Going into the weekend

The school Talent Show is lined up for Friday - Catherine is in three acts this year. The Brownie Troup is singing "My Country Tis Of Thee" and reciting the pledge of allegiance. She's doing her hula hoop routine - she has 1 large and 2 small hoops. Where she works all three in a really fun act to Aly & Aj's "Do you believe in Magic". Thirdly, she's in an act with her friend and her sister in a singing/dancing routine to Corbin Bleu's "Push it to the limit".

Weather is threatening and the Talent Show may be pushed back till Saturday evening...which I hope doesn't happen because Bobby and I had plans to go out to dinner and then go to a party with lots of our friends...and I'll really be bummed out if we miss it. Saturday afternoon Catherine has the Girl Scouts Thinking Day event to attend.

Catherine has the stomach bug and has thrown up several times now (so gross - I can't deal with it) - I picked her up yesterday afternoon from school and she's home today....I hope she's better in time for the talent show! Abby's a tough cookie, she wasn't feeling good for a few days but she has persevered.

I ordered my camera and I'm waiting for it to arrive! I can't wait for it to get here! Last weekend was a long one and we went down to Maryland to visit some really good friends and we had a great time! This year is going by too fast already I can't believe it's going to be March soon. Sometimes I just wish I could slow time down.

No comments: